Last modified: September 20, 2019
(a) Global Integrity Finance (“Company”) respects your privacy and commits to protect it through Company’s compliance with this policy.
(b) This policy describes the types of information Company may collect from you or that you may provide when you visit the website https://globalintegrityfinance.com (the “Website”) and Company’s practices for col-lecting, using, maintaining, protecting, and disclosing that information.
(c) This policy applies to information Company collects:
(1) on this Website, and
(2) in email, text, or other electronic messages between you and the Website.
(d) This policy does not apply to information collected by:
(1) Company offline or through any other means, including on any other website operated by Company or any third party (including Company’s affiliates and subsidiaries); or
(2) any third party (including Company’s affiliates and subsidiaries), including through any applica-tion or content (including advertising) that may link to or be accessible from or on the Website.
(a) Company collects several types of information from and about users of the Website, including infor-mation:
(1) by which you may be personally identified as provided by you, including your name and e-mail address and any other identifier that you provide to Global Integrity Finance by which you may be contacted online or offline (“personal information”);
(2) that is about you but individually does not identify you; or
(3) about your internet connection, the equipment you use to access Company’s Website, usage details, general location, and employer name.
(b) Company collects this information:
(1) directly from you when you provide it to Company, and
(2) automatically as you navigate through the site. Information collected automatically may include usage details, IP addresses, and information collected through cookies and other tracking technologies.
The information Company collects on or through Company’s Website may include:
(1) information that you provide by filling in forms on Company’s Website, or
(2) records and copies of your correspondence (including email addresses), if you contact us.
(a) As you navigate through and interact with Company’s Website, Company may use automatic data col-lection technologies to collect certain information about your equipment, browsing actions, and pat-terns, including:
(1) details of your visits to Company’s Website, including traffic data, location data, logs, and other communication data on the Website, or
(2) information about your computer and internet connection, including your IP address, operating system, and browser type.
Company does not tract your visits over time and across third party websites to provide targeted advertising and therefore does not response to Do Not Track (“DNT”) signals.
(b) The information Company collects automatically is statistical data and does not include personal infor-mation, but Company may maintain it or associate it with personal information Company collects in other ways or receives from third parties. It helps Company to improve its Website and to deliver a better and more personalized service, including by enabling us to:
(1) estimate Company’s audience size and usage patterns; or
(2) recognize you when you return to Company’s Website.
(a) Company uses information that it collects about you or that you provide to Company, including any personal information:
(1) to present Company’s Website and its contents to you,
(2) to provide you with information, software, or services that you request from Company,
(3) to fulfill any other purpose for which you provide information of any kind,
(4) to carry out Company’s obligations and enforce Company’s rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and Company, including for billing and collection,
(5) to notify you about changes to Company’s Website or any products or services that Company offers or provides through it,
(6) in any other way Company may describe when you provide the information, and
(7) for any other purpose with your consent.
(a) Company may disclose aggregated information about Company’s users, and information that does not identify any individual, without restriction.
(1) to Company’s affiliated companies,
(2) to contractors, consultants, service providers, and other third parties Company uses to support Company’s business,
(3) to a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of Company’s assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by Company about Company’s Website users is among the assets transferred, and
(4) to fulfill the purpose for which you provide it.
(c) Company may also disclose your personal information:
(1) to comply with any court order, law, or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request,
(3) if Company believes disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of Company, Company’s clients, or others.
(a) Company strives to provide you with choices regarding the personal information you provide to us. Company has created mechanisms to provide you with the following control over your information:
(2) Promotional Offers from the Company. If you do not wish to have your email address or other contact information used by the Company to promote Company’s services, do not submit your information. If Company has sent you a promotional email, you may send us a return email asking to be omitted from future email distributions.
(a) Company has implemented measures designed to secure your personal information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration, and disclosure.
(b) The transmission of information through the internet is not completely secure. Although Company does its best to protect your personal information, Company cannot guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted to Company’s Website. Any transmission of personal information is at your own risk. Company is not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the Website.
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.